Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hello everyone! :)



Hello everyone! :)
I’m proud to announce to you the launch of my digital scrapbooking blog!
I’ve been contemplating starting this for a long time, and I’ve finally decided to share what I love doing with you all: creating digital scrapbooks that will capture the essence of precious memories.
Scrapbooking involves not only the element of beauty, but more importantly it’s about telling a story that our heart wants to remember and share with others and with our future self as time goes by.

Whether you are a traditional scrapper or love to scrap digitally, I hope you will find something that interests you on my blog. Here you will find my blog designs, kits, quick pages, layouts, and ideas for your digital scrapbooking.
p.s: stay tuned for a celebration surprise gift in the next few days!

4 comments:

  1. i would love to subscribe so i can get all your posts is there a way to do it .. congrats on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathy! :)
    I've added a gadget on the side if you would like to subscribe to my posts. Hope this works for you and hope that my work can be of good use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured out how to follow you - I am your first follower and the kit is beautiful. Can't wait to make a page with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the beautiful freebies.
    Congrats on your gorgeous blog, wishing you a great success. Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete